I think I'm (Part II)

getting crazy.




Now stop raising your eyebrows again thinking that this time around I am getting crazy over that boy I've mentioned before.

No.

Absolutely. Totally. Not. True.

The set-up for the last five nights in the office is keeping me sane but it's all the talk and untimely/unlikely/uncalled introductions that's taking my sanity away. If you're in the office during those times then you ought to understand what I was feeling. If you're not there, I'm sorry. I can't say anything more about it. Let's just say that, those are memories that must be buried in the dark detritus of life.

I know that this blog site had gained a couple of readers these past few days. The thought of removing that article or maybe edit it is the most sensible thing to do. But then, what's the point of doing that when it's already out? Besides, I think there's nothing remotely wrong with admiring someone. It's called human nature. It's the greatest law: Law of Attraction. I'm just a girl attracted to a guy. Plain and simple. And besides again, a writer writes for a reader to read. At least finally, my blog had gained popularity. But what a way of gaining popularity. Sheesh.

Look here. I am not whining. I am more of pissed with myself. For feeling this way. For acting this way. I mean c'mon! I should know better. What happened to the I've been down this road before and I know what to do? Where did all my feistiness go?

Where are you? I need you back.

I've once promised myself that the next time I'll start feeling it again, I'll have the upper-hand on it this time. ----That, that is the only way to beat it. And that to have it control over me again will be the end of my sanity.

But then again, remember what they say about it: Love is the sanity of a fool and a sane man's foolishness.

And right now that I think I'm getting crazy,Can this be love I'm feeling right now?

Oh, that sounded like a song. You can scratch that part.

It's just that somehow, I'm thinking that if I had kept everything to myself and all the teasing did not happen maybe, just maybe, I could have had the courage of having small talks with him.

Maybe then, things could have been different.

I just hope I'd get better than this.

9 comments:

Abing said...
October 17, 2009 at 11:22 PM

hahahhaha marj, this is a 'public blog' na jud as in, almost everyone in the office has ur link hahaha, anyways, ill keep me promise.

pero marj, ♥ i think this movie is the sweetest ive ever seen, and to think the cast - they're just a few steps away from me hahahaha

Psyche said...
October 18, 2009 at 7:59 AM

hmmm ... There could be a lot of maybes, what ifs and buts, the option for you now is to stop and listen to yourself. No need to fuss over things. Love is real but it's also mysterious.

kristine cuer said...
October 18, 2009 at 9:04 PM

Abbie! like a movie huh? I'll tell you if it's almost the end.

Sam, haha. Been a while. Thought you're no longer reading my blog. lol. yeah, Had 2 Rest days. I prayed for solitude. Love moves in mysterious ways?^_^ Don't worry, I'm no longer fussing. I think it's all coming back to me now. haha.


Blitz. will keep your comment private. anyway, the teasing started even before that post so it doesn't make that much of a difference.And right now, if you would call all of this like playing outside under the rain, then I wouldn't mind catching a fever.

Yes. I know. And I don't mind getting sick either.

blitzking said...
October 19, 2009 at 12:35 AM

i think i prefer it that way anyway. some things i write are for you alone and not for public consumption. i like commenting on your blogs because it seems the only way to communicate to you, since you very rarely reply to my texts.

that email you used to send me the pics from the tournament, are you still using it? i wish we can chat sometimes. or maybe have that coffee. hope to see you soon. im glad you seem to be alright.

kristine cuer said...
October 19, 2009 at 11:31 PM

yes. I am using that email but I rarely open it for chatting. We have our own messenger in the office.

Anonymous said...
October 20, 2009 at 1:20 AM

oh, well

kristine cuer said...
October 20, 2009 at 10:59 PM

Abbie!!!!

I am absolutely not publishing that. haha. Looks good though,esp. with the jacket. lol.

But thanks for sharing. wow. you are learning!hahahaha

Abing said...
October 21, 2009 at 1:25 AM

hahaha hangtud sa pic, same jacket lang japun hahahah

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top