much for the blabbers

There's a lot of things going on lately in my life and I've been struggling on creating a blog entry. Although to be blunt about it I've created some blog posts but left those unpublished at least for the mean time. It's about someone I've recently met. (although I guess "met" is not the right verb since we basicaly wasn't formaly introduced to each other.) I think it's still early to give him the honor of being granted a full entry here in my blog. lol. But we'll see about that.

For now, work is still on top of my priority, sleep is second and for this day, watching Time Traveler's Wife is 3rd on the list. ^_^

And though for others this may make no sense at all but I'd like to say that Life may certainly get frustrating but it can get exciting as well.*wink

All right. So much for the blabbers indeed.

3 comments:

Abing said...
October 8, 2009 at 4:45 AM

aguuuuyyy, "left unpublished", marge :-) public bya ni imo blog, wow, if u publish those --- *_* patay nasad ka sa sungog. heeh

kristine cuer said...
October 8, 2009 at 6:11 AM

hahaha. buing! I will not mention any names.XD

Ms/Mrs. said...
October 22, 2009 at 8:33 PM

hahahaha.. the who kaha ni?|!

hahhaha... ure verr...
wa lang.. ^_^

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top