Cosplay

Our company had finally made a decision as to what will be the theme for our upcoming Christmas Party. And yes we will have a Cosplay (short for costume play) and we have to choose between Animes and Disney characaters. And I am now starting to plan as to who or which character I will be portraying and so far I have 3 characters in mind.


1. Sakura Haruno (from Naruto)




2. Rinoa (from Final Fantasy)





3. Ling Xiaoyu (from Tekken)



Any other suggestions? It will very much be appreciated.^_^

3 comments:

Lord Snow said...
October 10, 2009 at 9:56 AM

1. Hyuuga Hinata (Naruto)
2. Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
3. any chick with guns(e.i. Claire Redfield)

blitzking said...
October 10, 2009 at 2:40 PM

how about azumi? the way u wear ur hair...that's already perfect...ud need to find a sword, though.

kristine cuer said...
October 11, 2009 at 7:14 AM

I actually thought of Hinata first but then I looked at her photos and I think her hair is hard to follow and her eyes as well! have to wear contacts to have byakuugan. lol

Rukia Kuchiki looks cool. But never knew her. I don't read/watch Bleach.

Azumi? her outfit is hard to find. But she's cool.^_^

thanks for the suggestions. we'll see about that. 2 months to go!haha

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top